Monday, June 7, 2010

Patricia Field Swim Show

Patricia Field is one of my favorite designers. Her style and designs make a statement. So I was more than thrilled when I found out I was walking in a show for her. A swim show none the less. Making it even more fun. The show was in a building on 5th ave and 27th st. Which made for a great view of the Empire state building. I snapped a quick pic from the make-up/hair/dressing room area window.


The show took place on the roof top. There was a winding stage that was filled with decorations. Among those decorations were a bunch of realistic looking mannequins dressed in other swim suits that none of the models were wearing. There were palm trees, a stuffed zebra, and a stuffed cheetah. Which were very cool.


All the styling had a very Barbie feel to it. I got to wear a pretty blue two piece, with multi-colored gem stones, a cute little red bag, shoes that were easy to walk in (score!), a rainbow cheetah print towel, gold earings (that were apparently very expensive), and sunglasses (which made walking that runway in dark very difficult).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...