Thursday, February 9, 2012

Looking for Fashion Week Intern!!!

I am looking for a fashion week intern. Must be available at least 24/7! Available to start ASAP. This is a free internship, but GREAT exposure!!!

Daily Tasks include:
Fetching all of my meals
Combing out all of the back combing from having my hair teased at every show
Getting me more cards when I run out and have no time between castings to get more
Removing my nails polish
Laundry when it needs to be done
Massaging my feet
My 8 page research essay for school
Making sure there is toilet paper in the bathrooms in the tents
Replying "Got it! Thanks" every time I get an update to my schedule from my agency
Preferably someone with a jet pack who can fly me from point A to point B in 30 seconds, but not required.

Please contact me if you think you would be a great fit for the job!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...