Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Madness Begins

With the start of Fashion Week just around the corner, the madness of castings has begun. Fashion Week is probably THE busiest time for a model. It consists of running around to castings all day long, trying to look you're best and find time to eat and go to the bathroom. I'm going to document my days leading up to and through out Fashion Week. Here's a look into the life of a Model during the madness of the shows!

Thursday, August 26 2010
Location: New York City
Castings: 8 Castings
Start Time: 11am
Lunch: 230pm. When I chugged a smoothie while running between castings. It was all I had time for.
End Time: 5pm

Friday, August 27 2010
Location: New York City
Castings: 6 Castings
Start Time: 10am
Lunch: 130pm. I actually got 20 mins to sit and eat!
End Time: 4pm



Here's an image I found of myself running around on castings in the rain.
Not so glamorous =/

Stay tuned for more on castings, fittings, shows, and the Fashion Week festivities!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...