Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Labor Day is for Labor

It's been over a week since I've posted. The past week has been crazy busy and exhausting. I'll start from the beginning.

Labor Day.

Labor day I got up at 5:30am to be at a 7am shoot.
The shoot was for a look book for Angg NY
Here's a preview shot =]


The shoot lasted till about 5:30.
Then I ran to 3 castings and a fitting!
I didn't get home till around 10pm.

______________________________________________________________________

Tuesday Sept 7th 2010
12 castings
3 fittings
Started my day at 10am
Ended my day at 7pm

_______________________________________________________________________

Wednesday Sept 8th 2010
Kimberly Taylor Presentation
6 Castings
Start: 530am
End: 6pm

The Kimberly Taylor presentation took place in the Oak Room of the Plaza hotel.
Which was a beautiful place to hold the show.
Here's a picture from the presentation.


I'm still in the process of finding a picture of just me =/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...