Friday, November 19, 2010

Morning Glory Designs

Every so often I find an article of clothing, pair of shoes, or accessory that I'm obsessed with.
Models are often considered the face of fashion. So as a model, what you wear is always judged.
Over the years I've become picky on what I'll buy and wear to castings, jobs, ect.
Nothing is worse than seeing another girl wearing your shoes, jacket, or accessories!

Jewelry is a perfect way to add a little extra to an outfit.
A plain black shirt with a great necklace can often look better.
I personally love rings and always try to look for something unique and different.
So last night while I was browsing around online I found a ring that I'm obsessed with!
The designer also makes a lot of other very beautiful pieces and I had to share.

The designs are Victorian and Renaissance inspired.
Which I think make for very unique pieces.
The designer also teaches free jewelry making classes to cancer patients.
Here are a few of my favorite pieces!

Dream Weaver Ring

I LOVE this ring. And it has quickly stole the #1 spot on my wishlist.

The stone is a hand made Mexican Glass Fire Opal.
Set in antiqued brass filigree.


Here's a few other pieces I like.

Legacy Bracelet in Aquamarine
Layers of brass filigree surround a gorgeous aquamarine colored Czech glass jewel.


After the Rain
Swarovski Crystal nestled into the prettiest antiqued brass pieces.


Summertime Blues
 Sapphire set in layers of antiqued brass.


These are just a few of my favorite pieces. There's a lot of beautiful pieces in her store.
Go check it out!
The links above.


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...