Monday, January 31, 2011

Castings Day 1: Jan 31 2011

Fashion Week castings have began!
While I had a few over the weekend, today was very busy.
Just like September, I'm going to be logging fashion week.


Monday, January 31st 2011
Castings Day 1
Castings: 7 castings and show room
Start Time: 11am
End Time: 10pm

After I finished my castings I went straight to Moschino show room to work for a few hours. They recently got a new collection in and wanted to see all the new items and put together looks.

During lunch I stopped by the Model Lounge for a presentation they were having with Pippa Lord from ELLE magazine. She went over a few basic do's and don'ts for castings. It was interesting to hear what she finds important when meeting models. However, I feel that the most influential part of her presentation was her passion for the industry. It was inspiring to hear and shows that we are all here for the love of creativity, fashion, and art.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...