Saturday, January 22, 2011

Trade


One of the good and bad things about modeling is trade.
Trade is when you get paid in clothing.
On the negative side, trade doesn't pay the rent.
Some clients get greedy with it as well.
There have been plenty of times I haven't gotten trade that was owed to me. Or times when I was given items that were so ugly the moths wouldn't even eat them!
But on the positive side, some of my favorite clothing items have come from trade.

So here are a few items I've recieved over the years.




Please excuse the horrible photography job. It's really hard to shoot yourself by balancing a camera on a stack of items and running back and forth to click the timer.
Plus I'd like to take a moment to complain about how the red eye corrector, corrects my red hair.

Tibi Bow Dress


Jenni Kayne Black Dress


Jenni Kayne Leather Jacket


Laila Azhar Keyhole Dress


Catherine Malandrino Cardigan Sweater


Cesar Galindo Paint Dress


Helen Yarmak Fox Fur Vest


Jenni Kayne Long Sleeve Black Dress



That's it for now. But there's plenty more where that came from!




2 comments:

tetyana said...

did you ever get to keep shoes?

Diary of a Model said...

So far I haven't gotten any shoes, but hopefully that will change!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...