Monday, January 17, 2011

Skin

Good skin is a very beautiful thing.
Taking care of it is important, specially as a model.

Everyone has different skin. So it's important to know what works for you. I personally have dryer skin. So I use creams for dry skin. The same creams I use would be too much for someone with oily skin.

Right now my favorite skin care company is Sabon.
They have a few locations but also sell online.

I use Sabons Desert Flower Facial Moisturizer
It's for dry skin. But they have other face creams for oily and combination skin.
I put this on twice a day in the winter and once a day in the summer.

I also really love Sabons Night Serum.
It really helps keep my skin feeling soft and young.


Keeping your face clean helps keep pores from clogging and pimples from forming.
I was my face twice a day.
Personally, I think that the expensive face soaps work just as well as the cheaper ones.
How ever, I have clearer skin so that may not be the case for other people. Again, its all what works for your skin type.
I just use what ever Olay face soap catches my fancy. Usually ones with exfoliating beads.

Drinking a lot of water and healthy eating also keep your skin in good condition.

What skin care do you use??













No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...