Friday, January 14, 2011

Hair

I always get compliments on what great hair I have.
While yes, I was lucky to be born with healthy hair, I also do a lot to keep it that way.
Every ones hair is different, so you need to find what works for you,
but here's what I use!

My hair is dyed. So I used shampoo and conditioner for dyed hair.
Redken Color Extend Shampoo & Conditioner


Sometimes, specially during Fashion week, my hair gets fried and super dry.
When its super dry I use a deeper conditioner.
Phyto Dry Hair Mask

I LOVE this mask!


While masks really help restore moisture to your hair,
it's important to try and prevent your hair from being dried out.
Blow dryers, curling irons, straighteners all really dry out the hair.
Using a styling spray can really help. I use,
Bumble and Bumble Styling Lotion


That's my hair care!
If anyone has any products they suggest using let me know!
I'm always up for trying something new =]



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...