Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Alice & Olivia Fall 2011

I was thrilled to be a part of Alice & Olivia again this season!
I had so much fun at the presentation last season, and this season was even more fun.

The presentation was held at the Plaza Hotel. Which is an amazing location.
They set up different tables and platforms with tea sets and different props.
The set looked super cool.


The presentation started off a little rough for me. One of the exciting things about this season, is the launch of Alice & Olivia shoes. VERY cute. However, mine were a size too small and had a pointy toe. Making them even smaller and extremely painful. Luckily, I talked them into switching shoes for me.

Alice & Olivia really knows how to throw a party!
The presentation was on valentines day. They had an open bar and butlers walking around serving truffles, chocolate heart lollipops, and little mini cupcakes.
There was also 3 performances through out the night.
First being a burlesque dancer.


A pianist and a Dj/Violin duo.

There were a few cleberities in attendance as well. One of which was Vanessa Hudgens, who wore part of the outfit I wore last season!


All the guests seemed to have a blast, as did the models.
I can't wait to see what they do next season!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...