Friday, February 18, 2011

Venexiana Fall 2011

I was really excited when I found out that I was booked for Venexiana again this season!
I was apart of the show last season in sept and I had a blast!
You can read about it here.

The show was super fun again this season!
The hair was a french twist the extended up and made all the models look even taller.
As usual, the makeup was intense but beautiful. I loved it.
Here I am getting make-up done.


My outfits in the show.







The show was beautiful. So many pretty dresses.
I felt like a princess and yet again, was sad when it was over.


Some girls start planning their weddings before they even know what the word "plan" means.
I however, am not one of those. But every so often I see something and think...
I HAVE to have that at my wedding!
This was one of those instances. One of the last looks had an amazingly stunning head piece.



I HAVE to walk down the aisle with that.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...